AM Hanson profile image 75

Is there a universal flaw that exists in all video game trilogies?

Often, in game trilogies, I find that I always enjoy the same entries in the different series. Nearly always, I like the first game the most, then the third game, and the second game is the one I enjoy the least. This is true in series like Mass Effect, Fable, The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim), and others. There has only been one series that I've played (the Dungeon Siege series, where the numbers equal how I feel about them) that hasn't fallen into this model. So my question is: Is this just me, or do you find this happening in your gaming experience as well?

JohnGreasyGamer profile image89

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

TNT Husky profile image76

Devlin Kendall (TNT Husky) says

MrsBlunder profile image60

MrsBlunder says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) 5 years ago

Totally agreed on Fable 3 there. I even sat for around 20 minutes watching TheAngryJoeShow's "Top 32 reasons why Fable III sucks". ^^