BraidedZero profile image 90

Does anyone know of any good, text based, web RPG games?

I use to play a game called Kings of Chaos, then Ruins of Chaos. Just wandering if anyone knows of any related games like that. I love text based games. Looking for a good one to invest some time in.

JohnGreasyGamer profile image89

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• BraidedZero profile image

James Robertson (BraidedZero) 5 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation. Kings and Ruins of Chaos are kind of corrupt games. It's not the fault of the creators, there are just a few alliances that have holds on the game. The only real way to make it in the game is to have a lot of "friends".

Djaak profile image60

Djaak says

josh3418 profile image68

Joshua Zerbini (josh3418) says

• BraidedZero profile image

I might have to give it a try. I don't know how I feel about a crime based RPG but we'll see.

Kyricus profile image61

Tony (Kyricus) says

• BraidedZero profile image

Thanks, I'll give your website a try. I love forums.