jdrogers91 profile image 77

What is your guilty pleasure game?

What game are you ashamed that you enjoy? Mine is probably Viva Pinata, as it's geared towards children, and I'm a 20-year old man, who thoroughly enjoys the game, might I add.

Will Apse profile image90

Will Apse says

• jdrogers91 profile image

Jimmy Rogers (jdrogers91) 5 years ago

There's nothing wrong with that! I plan to replay the original poke'mon games when I'm fifty years young.

Ann810 profile image88

Ann810 says

• jdrogers91 profile image

Jimmy Rogers (jdrogers91) 5 years ago

I think that's a game that passed under my radar. I do thoroughly enjoy Sims 3 for both the Xbox 360 and the PC. I remember Sims Urbz being a very interesting game for the Gamecube.

• jdrogers91 profile image

Jimmy Rogers (jdrogers91) 5 years ago

I think the most fun I had with that game, was raising the Chao and racing them. Sometimes you could get some silly looking creatures. If you progressed them to the Immortal stage of life, you got aesthetically pleasing results.

Djaak profile image61

Djaak says