JohnGreasyGamer profile image 85

What is your least favourite video game console?

It can be for any reason really - its shape, colour scheme, cartridge versus disc, controllers, memory system, "bits" and so on. For example, I choose the Atari 5200. It's an oversized mess that is around the size of 2 NES consoles. Plus, the pads refuse to work so you can't play any of the games. You can however use Sega Genesis (or Mega Drive if you're in the EU) controllers on it too. Which is good because it's a console that's generally broken. There was even a pad that came iwth it which was nearly as big as the console itself. So what's your least favourite console, and why?

JBrumett profile image60

JBrumett says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) 5 years ago

I didn't know it crashed and burnt. I heard it replaced the 32X-CD accessories and did really well. However, I barely saw them and the Dreamcast came along fast here in the UK.

thegecko profile image80

Warren Samu (thegecko) says

• thegecko profile image

Warren Samu (thegecko) 5 years ago

Okay, okay... my least fav... I never found anything too appealing about the original XBox. Not too many titles drew me in and it's controller felt unnecessarily bulky, as did the system itself. Actually, it looked pretty fugly to be honest.

StrategyCoaching profile image85

Coach (StrategyCoaching) says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

Nice to know you have a favourite, but I'm asking for the "least" favourite. Which one do you like the least?

iTommyGuns profile image84

TommyGuns (iTommyGuns) says

Tonyx35 profile image60

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

Too right. I also noticed that most of the games I played loaded slower than a PS1, due to it being a disc-based console. The controllers too were very controversial, and smaller ones had to be released long after ^^