What happened to video games?

I'm an 80's baby. I remember donkey kong, tetris, racing games, and who can forget super mario brothers? It was fun without after affects. Today we have halo, call of duty, medal of honor and various other misguided games. What happened? Tetris helped children learn how to build. Call of duty is teaching children how to murder someone efficiently. Every child has violent video games. When a child dies because a little boy tries to shoot daddy's gun just like how he uses those guns playing grand theft auto, why is everyone the blame except for the game creators? Are ganes creating killers?

Volitans profile image90

Volitans says

• UberGeek Infobox profile image

UberGeek Infobox 4 years ago

I voted you up, but as for the killing or maiming in Zoo Tycoon, something my younger siblings like to do as a joke and they find funny (evil children -__-) is they grab a person walking around the park and stick them in the cage with the lions..and.

Michael Smathers profile image81

Michael Smathers says

glenn wallace profile image88

glenn wallace says

• Michael Smathers profile image

Michael Smathers 4 years ago

I'm not going to go out of my way to avoid exposing my children to sex and violence-laden media. Sex, after all, is a part of life. Nothing inherently bad about it. I will, however, do my job as a parent and explain that the game is, y'know, fantasy.

Winterfate profile image99

Darrin Perez (Winterfate) says

UberGeek Infobox profile image60

UberGeek Infobox says