StaceytheWanderer profile image 80

Are there any hobbies you stopped doing that you really want to get back into again?

I use to play the violin. I really want to start again but unfortunately I outgrew my violin. And buying a good one is so expensive. Though I promised myself when I get a new job I will treat myself to a new or at least gently used violin. Whatever you stopped doing or really want to do for the pure enjoyment of it, treat yourself. And do it.

JohnGreasyGamer profile image89

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

cactusbythesea profile image90

cactusbythesea says

• StaceytheWanderer profile image

StaceytheWanderer 4 years ago

That's a hobby of mine as well. I've gone months without doing it but when I make time for it, it feels great.