JohnGreasyGamer profile image 90

Which way do you want Resident Evil to go? Back to Survival or into Action?

Controversy has been a huge thing with Capcom, and change hasn't helped them. The fans have struck back hard though, and the corporation is beginning to feel pressure. With Resident Evil 6 on the way, I ask you what you'd prefer - the exact same survival horror of before, or delving deeper into the unknown with action horror? State what you'd prefer, and why. Me personally, I hate the action side. It's a system that wasn't built around the survival engine, failing miserably. But RE6.... that might be proving me wrong.

j-u-i-c-e profile image98

j-u-i-c-e says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) 4 years ago

Thanks for the comment j-u-i-c-e. I've written an article based on my demo experiences on RE6, feat. a video from internet critic Angry Joe. I think that might give you more insight to the game ^^

SkySlave profile image76

Skyler DeCristoforo (SkySlave) says

OldGamer profile image84

Armin Treuer (OldGamer) says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

Thanks for the comment OldGamer, glad you prefer tradition. I don't think the rules of mass market agree with CapCom with all their latest scams and DLC BS. The fans are really putting pressure on the devs for this change ^^

Dantex460 profile image59

Dantex460 says