Tonyx35 profile image 59

What are some good Gamepads for a Windows XP/Vista/7 PC? Need to replace mine.

I was using a Nyko Airlow EX via USB. worked well for the 4 years I used it. I'm looking for something smaller, Wired or wireless is fine. Dual analog sticks is a must. I've looked at the hubs here, but asking a Q for more up to date advice. Is the XBOX 360 controller for Windows any good? All the recent PC ported games seem use the 360 controller as the reference for button mapping. Thanks for the help...

JohnGreasyGamer profile image88

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• Tonyx35 profile image

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) 4 years ago

I've used a madcatz before and I agree, they are less durable than other brands I have tried. Be wary of Logitech? The one that kumar24894 recommended is from 2010 according to Amazon USA. Thanks for the tip John.

kumar24894 says