Volitans profile image 89

What hobby or habit would you hate to give up if your financial situation took a nose dive?

We've all started hobbies and acquired habits that fit with our lifestyle. What hobby would you hate to give up if your financial situation suddenly changed for the worse? For me, it would be my reef tank. I love it, but it is pricey to set up and maintain, and I'm always finding new ways to throw money at it. What would you hate to give up if you were forced to?

freecampingaussie profile image50

Best Answer freecampingaussie says

Morgaren profile image88

Tim (Morgaren) says

JohnGreasyGamer profile image89

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• Morgaren profile image

Tim (Morgaren) 4 years ago

Way to make us seem like sane members of socity there John. :)

artist101 profile image84

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says