Pokedex profile image 67

Does the pokemon card game still have potential to be profitable or do fans prefer games instead?

When I was growing up everyone wanted to collect all the cards to battle each other with, but with more and more kids using computers and other gaming consoles do they still want cards or just play the virtual games?

thranax profile image47

Best Answer Andrew (thranax) says

• Pokedex profile image

Pokedex 5 years ago

I see your point that most kids do like the "collection" aspect of the cards compared to the videogames. It always was a great feeling to say "I have this card do you?"

JohnGreasyGamer profile image86

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• Pokedex profile image

Pokedex 5 years ago

Very true indeed! Pokemon saturation could create a huge problem for the fanbase. Now its almost impossible to collect all the figures, all the cards, and any other kind of Pokemon collectibles.

Richard Rowell profile image61

Richard Rowell says