JohnGreasyGamer profile image 89

What are the best sources for Warhammer Lore?

So right now I'm in a Warhammer / Warhammer 40,000 mood and I'm really interested in the different armies (mostly Greenskins and Chaos). I'd like to know what sources are best for the setting of Old World and the different planets. Would I look in the Codexes, novels, or is the internet simply littered with sites that have reliable backstory for me to search upon? I'm not a player, I just love a good read about these fantastic races!

Arioch profile image82

Gordon D Easingwood (Arioch) says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) 4 years ago

Thanks Arioch, I was hoping to stay away from the hardback army book, as it's been £40 for years! But I'll have a look at the other stuff you mentioned. Thanks again as always ^^

Morgaren profile image84

Tim (Morgaren) says

• Morgaren profile image

Tim (Morgaren) 4 years ago

I love Orks, and greenskins, my wife hates that I emulate what I love.