MountainManJake profile image 88

Should I Buy a Nintendo 64?

I have been thinking and I want to start writing reviews for N64 games on Hubpages. Is this a good idea?

MountainManJake profile image88

MountainManJake says

• MountainManJake profile image

MountainManJake 4 years ago

Plenty of people are going back to the classic games nowadays. Those people who weren't around for the generation, and those who want to go back to the games they had when they were growing up. I want to review these games for that audience.

JohnGreasyGamer profile image90

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• MountainManJake profile image

MountainManJake 4 years ago

Well, www.jjgames.com has a ton of N64 games on sale for anywhere between $2.50 and $40, depending on the rarity of the game. I play on paying about $40 dollars for my N64 and controller. I want to do this just for old time/collectors sake.