A Tech Whiz profile image 60

What new release console game are you eagerly anticipating? Halo 4, COD: Black Ops 2, Speak out now!

atechwiz profile image81

atechwiz says

• A Tech Whiz profile image

A Tech Whiz 4 years ago

These two franchises have been a fan favorite for quite some time. I agree with you about Halo 4 and where 343 will take it from here. I am a fan of the Forza series as well. The list was only meant to be a starter so chime in on more titles.

iTommyGuns profile image85

TommyGuns (iTommyGuns) says

• A Tech Whiz profile image

A Tech Whiz 4 years ago

I too am a consistent COD buyer. Many of my friends play them as well which makes it more fun to play in multiplayer mode with people you know. Kind of adds to the whole comradery appeal that lends to joining the military.

eternals3ptember profile image60

Col. Duke LaCross (...Okay, maybe I lied) (eternals3ptember) says

• A Tech Whiz profile image

A Tech Whiz 4 years ago

Games can take a turn for the worse sometimes when they change "hands." I imagine 343 will want to keep it as original as possible but also put their own twist on it too. Halo was the game that turned me into a 'fanboy' as well. Thanks for comment