EJ Lambert profile image 73

What video game do you believe turned you into a "gamer"?

Authors like to call it the "Ah-Ha" moment. As gamers we have all had that sort of moment when we decided video games would become a part of our lives forever. What was that moment for you?

Dvd Zermeno Perez profile image89

David ZermeƱo (Dvd Zermeno Perez) says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

An instant classic that helped define the N64 system. As for RTS, I was a covert the moment I played Command & Conquer.

Dallas Matier profile image85

Dallas Matier says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

That is very impressive, Dallas. Not many people can say that.

Superkev profile image84

Superkev says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Oh! I remember that game. So addicting. It was one of the first times you got chased by cops. Awesome.

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

It was the exact same way for me, except mine was Final Fantasy VII. My cousins insisted I buy it for my birthday. The rest, as they say, is history.

JohnGreasyGamer profile image85

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

SMB 1 and 3 are the benchmark of classic gaming. They hauled in so many kids it was ridiculous. I'm not surprised it was the Playstation that locked you in though.

TNT Husky profile image72

Devlin Kendall (TNT Husky) says

Kitsune87 profile image75

Anthony R Bailey (Kitsune87) says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Very impressive list, my friend. Your taste is impeccable.

Alphadogg16 profile image91

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

For sure. Any particular of those titles stand out as THE game that got you hooked?