JohnGreasyGamer profile image 89

If you had to make a rail shooter for a video game series, which franchise would you choose?

As a publisher you've been tasked to come up with a rail shooter for a certain video game. You get to choose which developer makes the game, and you have the rights to any franchise. So what series would you add a rail shooter / light gun game to? I'd very much like to see a Rainbow Six rail shooter with squad commands and the rules of engagement. While it'd have to be faster paced than most R6 games, I have a feeling this might be an entertaining arcade romp. Failing that, Mass Effect or Ratchet & Clank deserve something in their series along those lines ^^

TNT Husky profile image86

Devlin Kendall (TNT Husky) says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) 3 years ago

Well you are the one at the helm so you can decide what goes on! I find House of the Dead; Overkill and Time Crisis 4 quite fancy, but super Mario I can see being a good rail shooter! ^^

LudoLogic profile image96

LudoLogic says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

I originally thought Dino Crisis was a light gun game, needless to say because of the word "Crisis". I can see where you're coming from, and I am aware of Dino Stalker but I never played it myself. I bet that was horrible!