JohnGreasyGamer profile image 87

If you had to choose a video game franchise/series for a mascot racing game, which would you go for?

Super Mario Kart is the first mascot karting game and quickly became the largest to date. It was so inspiring that Crash Bandicoot, Pac-Man, Final Fantasy and even Rayman made their own to cash in on the demand for this genre. If it were up to you, which characters would you have in your own racing game? I'd probably have Spyro the Dragon (for its level designs and huge cast) or Medievil (for it's breathtaking worlds and soundtrack).

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) 3 years ago

Thanks also for the reminder of those games, and that LOTR idea seems pretty funny! Your idea is pretty cool but I've never played the Zelda games much, but I know how good it would be to have a horse racing game with LoZ's characters and locations!

Alex Brockie profile image88

Alex Brockie says

Tonyx35 profile image59

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

A good choice there! I can imagine it looking like Star Fox but as a racer! As for MM, I didn't have enough characters to add every mascot racing game, but I will look into that one! ^^