Jackie Lynnley profile image 93

Does anyone play bejeweled and how well are you doing on it?

I have gone over a million points now and my son has only gotten to about 400,000. Someone here suggested it for a relaxing game and although I don't find it relaxing I really love playing it and just thought I would see who else plays and how you are doing?

teaches12345 profile image97

Best Answer Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 4 years ago

Yes, teaches I hate when it does that but you get that score at least. I am so high now it is discouraging to try to beat but that is what I thought when I was at 825,000 too. I can rarely go to bed without playing it. Bejeweled 3 is what I play now.

JohnGreasyGamer profile image86

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says