Mahir Maric profile image 58

What makes your day happy?

What are the things that make you happy each day? Is it a writing a new hub? Going for a walk? Sleeping all the day and all the night?

eddiecarrara profile image95

Eddie Carrara (eddiecarrara) says

• Mahir Maric profile image

Mahir (Mahir Maric) 3 years ago

Thank you for answering and I agree with you. You summarize some top tips for happy life. I could just add that if we want happiness we need to provide happiness to other people.Thank you for the answer.

JohnGreasyGamer profile image85

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• Mahir Maric profile image

Mahir (Mahir Maric) 3 years ago

Thank you for the valuable answer. I could just say for that familiar sayings that life is consisted of small things, I think that those aren't small things. Everything that makes someone happy isn't small thing, it's a big thing. Thanks for answer

bayu230292 says