Darksage profile image 80

For those who play Hearthstone BETA here, What kind of hero do you think is the strongest?

Just published my Hearthstone hub, I am a gamer at some sorts, and I am into Hearthstone right now( Whenever I get downtime in some games, I just fire it up and play a game or so) And I would like to know what hero class is the strongest as of now(because there might be nerfs for them later on) and why? Personally I find the Mage(Jaina) the strongest, good mix of board control, not to mention Flamestrike and the such, and enough crowd control to support your minions. Love the plays I could use with her.

JohnGreasyGamer profile image86

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Good point! Many heroes are different from each other, but right now, during the BETA, some are just too powerful than others. Being the Paladin, Mage and Priest played the most nowadays. Rare to see a Rogue player in Ranked.

outcastgamer profile image80

outcastgamer says