Easy Exercise profile image 87

What hobby most conflicts with your love of HubPages?

As an avid gardener and a golfer wannabe I am torn when the season warms and I must tear myself away from my beloved Hub Pages. What hobby conflicts with your love of Hub Pages?

chef-de-jour profile image95

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• Easy Exercise profile image

Kelly A Burnett (Easy Exercise) 3 years ago

The body of work must equal the quality and the title is the key. If you truly desire a professional career in writing you are on your way as you have found a true gem in learning and practicing.

I am a much better writer than when I started here.

RTalloni profile image88

RTalloni says

• Easy Exercise profile image

Oh, the organized plan - I am working on that one. I have the photos, I have the ideas and yes, I have found writer's block - I now know when I am not in a "writing mode"-fascinating evolution of skills.To know when and when not that is the question.