Billie Kelpin profile image 90

Do you set your clocks to the right time or a time different than the right time?

Ever since I was a teenager, I've set my clock at least 10 min. ahead. I love the feeling of relief I get, knowing that I have 10 min. more than I thought I had to get ready. It's a fun game for me. Of course, I'm always aware that the clock is ahead (Recently I make it an odd number ahead like 12 or 13, so I have to do the Math before I really know what time it is.) Ironically without a clock, walking in the woods or at a Mall, I generally can pinpoint the time without a clock. (I never wear a watch). I'm wondering how many of us are out there. I'd love to hear your own rationale.

KsenijaZ profile image83

Ksenija (KsenijaZ) says

2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago