Billie Kelpin profile image 89

Do you set your clocks to the right time or a time different than the right time?

Ever since I was a teenager, I've set my clock at least 10 min. ahead. I love the feeling of relief I get, knowing that I have 10 min. more than I thought I had to get ready. It's a fun game for me. Of course, I'm always aware that the clock is ahead (Recently I make it an odd number ahead like 12 or 13, so I have to do the Math before I really know what time it is.) Ironically without a clock, walking in the woods or at a Mall, I generally can pinpoint the time without a clock. (I never wear a watch). I'm wondering how many of us are out there. I'd love to hear your own rationale.

KsenijaZ profile image94

Ksenija (KsenijaZ) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 5 months ago

Ksenija, I LOVE the feeling that I have more time, and, like you, I usually choose an odd number so it's harder to figure out. I don't mind being late. I guess that's because I am so often. I don't like offending people, though and try hard not to

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 5 months ago

darn coordinating with others - ha! I do like those clocks ahead :) Thanks for the comment, Tim. Sorry it took me so long in getting back. It must have been my clock :)