- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Puzzles, Logic Problems & Brain Teasers
Answers To The Stupid Test 3
Stupid Test 3 Answers
I've always been a fan of these little mental exercise games. Love 'em.
Stupid Test 3 is just another one of these games. You can play the game and test your mental skills at Addicting Games.
Pointers on how to do the Stupid Test 3:
- Go through each answer carefully and think before you select an answer.
- Read the question twice. Once before you look at the answers and again after.
- Obvious answers may not be the right one.
- Use pen and paper if the need arises.
You don't want a computer game calling you stupid, do you?
Answers To The Stupid Test 3.
Ok I just took half an hour taking The Stupid Test 3. Its not half an hour long... I just too half an hour. But I completed it.
I put the type of question followed by the answer.
Stupid Test 3 Answers.
- Trick Question - Wrong
- Unscramble - Celery
- Unscramble - beans
- Progression - [in order] more, core, cord, cold
- Word - hannah
- Trick - The green button changes position after the second click - be careful when you click.
- Math - 5
- Unscramble - more scrambled eggs
- Unscramble - butter
- Math - neither ( the real answer is 54 and not 56. Choices have spelling error in them to throw you off)
- Trick Question - All of them
- Trick Question - Yes
- A coin collector
- Trick Question - He never boarded the Ark ( Moses didn't, Noah did)
- Trick Question - Earth can't be removed from a hole
- Unscramble - milk
- Unscramble - macromedia (has an 'r' too many but its the only answer that works.
- Math - 4
- Progression - [in order] call, ball
- Memory Test - This one is tricky - You have to remember the steps. The buttons change positions so you might need to write down the steps because they remove the instructions after you click. Careful when clicking because the buttons switch positions. Also after you click the yellow button twice it may appear there is no yellow button in the second row. Its right between the two green ones ( look really carefully - use your glasses if you have to).
- Unscramble - Numismatist