- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Call of Duty - Black Ops II
Go to www.CallOfDuty.com
Call of Duty: Black OPS 2
Call of Duty is one of the most popular games in the action genre all over the world. This is not only a single game that is creating opportunities for the gamers to take part in a virtual war like world but also there is a series of actions that are being published by Activision in this Call Of Duty. This series of world wars has greatly amused today’s gaming generation to think out of the box. They feel like participating in a real war and try to get the positive results with their thoughts.
This war game has been well designed for the coming world where there will be upgraded machines used for wars. The gaming interface that takes you into virtual world of fighting, with your enemies for the freedom or some projected circumstances, is not actually done. The game takes you to the future imagination of the developers. They think that the upcoming world will be worse to live in and will be filled with wars and they will not be easy to pass through because they will be deadly.
COD Black Ops 2 Gurus Guide
Black Ops II Features
Some features that you might notice while playing Black OPS 2 –
· The Black OPS 2 will not let you down if it comes about the online gaming or in case of its storylines or the playing modes especially about the zombie mode. The sniper mode in this game will also enchant you because of its awesome interface,
· According to the most of the gamers the Black OPS 2 has been well filled with lots of maps so that it would be easy enough for you to play,
· As like other previous versions of Call of Duty the Black OPS 2 also facilitates you with the multiplayer interface and enjoy your triumph by sharing the events with your friends in this game.
The expectations showed by most of the Call of Duty gamers for the improvement of Black OPS 2 were related with the following terms –
· The gamers think that the Black OPS 2 has been given with a fully fantasized look where they think there should have been more actualizations to be made with the scenario. This quotation firmly indicates most the battle weapons and machines that were designed in this game,
· Sometimes we will realize when playing in the Zombie mode. The overall interface mostly seems to be we are playing with the famous Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger with his Terminator version which needs to be improved,
· The game dealt with mostly the civil machines in case of the automotive engineering where there should be an addition of some military weapons or machines such as Tanks, Jets, Jeeps or something that does not actually belong to a civil nature,
· I have found out that most of the cases the gamers do not have the power to deal with some enemies where there should be an edition with the oppositions powers in a reductive view,
· One thing that is great about this game is almost anyone from the civilians can join the army to combat against the enemies this can be specialized in some other ways.
Call of Duty 9: Black Ops 2 Trailer
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - Pre-Order it TODAY!
Call of Duty:. Black Ops II is the next video game of the Call of Duty series coming in first-person shooter, developed by Treyarch, and will be published by Activision on November 13, 2012 Although it was officially unveiled on May 1, 2012 2012, during the NBA Playoffs on TNT.
Black Operations II is the ninth game to call a series of video games and a duty and a sequel to Call of Duty game for 2010: Black Ops.
Check out the official trailer for Call of Duty:. Black Ops II below.
Call of Duty - Black Ops II Pre-Order!
Call of Duty: Black Ops II for PS3
Where it Takes Place
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is set in 2025, compared to the Cold War setting of Black Ops.The new configuration has been described as a "Cold War 21st century." Black Ops II is the first Call of Duty to be set in a completely futuristic, while the Modern Warfare sub-franchise was established in the near future. There are rumors that Black Ops 2 will take place in Los Angeles.
Some people believe that the next Call of Duty should have been Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4. Please voice your opinion in the comments.