Candy Crush Level 130 - Striped Candies All Day!
Candy Crush Level 130
Candy Crush Saga level 130 is one of the most difficult levels because of one simple reason: many people do not know what to do. So the first thing you have to understand is that in level 130, you are given 40 moves to collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 20,00 points.
Here are some tips that will help you clear level 130. Yes, it's not impossible to beat. Just follow these tips and you'll be well on your way to the next level.
- 1 Star: 20,000 points
- 2 Star: 60,000 points
- 3 Star: 85,000 points
Candy Crush Level 130
Level 129 passed
Advance to Level 131
Number of Spaces
5 Striped Candy + Striped Candy Combos, 20,000 points
How to Beat Level 130 on Candy Crush
- You need to get two striped candies next to each other in order to detonate them. Remember, you can make any color stripes.
- Making striped candies at the bottom of the board is easier, but you run the risk of exploding them because of other match-ups. It is recommended to stay in the top area when making striped pieces.
- Work from the bottom of the board. As with other levels, this increases your chances of cascading matches and producing striped pieces.
- There are no obstacles in level 130, so it’s easy to make special candies. But remember that you are only given 40 moves. Do not make wrapped candies because you will run out of moves quickly and they could detonate striped candies around them.
- Watch the board and take note of where the candies are going to fall. Falling candies may cause your striped candies to explode, so it’s best to be cautious of their positions on the board.
- Work above and below your striped candies. This allows you to have a better chance of generating another striped candy.
- As much as possible, try not to knock out striped pieces as you match. You don’t want to lose those precious stripes for nothing.
Color bombs can become your enemy. If you see a match 5 pattern, turn it immediately into a match 3 to avoid generating a color bomb.
If you do make a color bomb, use it to eliminate all of one color to help with matching.
- Candy Crush Level 130 is not impossible to clear. It may be frustrating at first, but just be patient and you will eventually beat it. A little luck also plays a part but ultimately, it is how you employ your strategy that will win you the game.