- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 137 - Teleporters Gone Crazy!
Candy Crush Level 137
Level 137 confuses the heck out of candy crushers. If you love teleporters, then there’s a good chance you’re going to hate them upon hitting this level. With so few moves and empty squares that will block your way, this is certainly going to be one frustrating level. You might get away with just randomly matching candies, but if you want a strategy that works, this guide is for you.
Listed below are some tips and tricks that will help you finish Candy Crush Level 137.
1 Star: 20,000 points
2 Stars: 30,000 points
3 Stars: 40,000 points
Candy Crush Level 137
1 Hazelnut, 1 Cherry
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 137 on Candy Crush
- You only have 18 moves to bring down two ingredients and score at least 20,000 points. There is literally no room for error in this level.
- The first thing you have to do is understand how the teleporters work. Imagine the board is divided into four sections. Section 1 – Three teleporters at the upper middle. Section 2 – Three teleporters at the right. Section 3 – Three teleporters at the bottom. Section 4 – Three teleporters at the left.
- Notice the small down arrows on the left-hand side of the board. This is where you need to bring down your ingredients.
- The teleporters function like a clock: they follow a clockwise pattern. The teleporters in Section 1 moves candies to Section 2, and so on.
- Now that you have already pinned down how the mechanisms work, you can imagine that the board really is just composed of three columns.
- Special candies aren’t that helpful in this level. In fact, you might want to skip them altogether. This is because your candies might fall in one of the dead zones. The dead zones are the spaces adjacent to the empty squares. If your ingredients get stuck in one of these, it will be very hard to get them out.
- Take note of where your candies and ingredients will fall. This is very important so as to avoid getting stuck in the dead zones.
- If you do use a special candy, make sure that your ingredient will not fall in a dead zone. It is suggested to use special candies when they’re far from the ingredients.
- The saving grace in Level 137 is the fact that there are only four candy colors. This makes it easier to make matches.
- The Licorce Swirls aren’t really a problem in this level. The cascades usually take care of them.
- Beating Level 137 is all about understanding the movement of the candies and avoiding the dead zones. After several tries, you should be able to understand what to do and which strategies work best for you.