- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 23 - Your First Real Challenge
Candy Crush Level 23
Welcome to Lemonade Lake! Just three levels in and you find yourself in a bit of trouble already. Level 23 may very well be the first hiccup in your Candy Crush adventure. But this is a level that will give you a taste of things to come in the later stages. Don’t get too intimidated by those columns of icing. They aren’t that hard to eliminate. To help you advance onto your journey to Candy Crush, here are some tips for you to beat Level 23.
1 Star: 60,000 points
2 Stars: 120,000 points
3 Stars: 150,000 points
Candy Crush Level 23
Number of Candy Colors
Number of Spaces
How to Beat Candy Crush Level 23
- The objective in Level 23 is to clear 30 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. Sounds like a tall order? Not at all.
- The key here is to make sure that every move you make clears the most number of icing. This will free up a lot of space, allowing you to create special candies and position them in the right places.
- Matching candies in between the columns helps a lot because they touch icing on both sides.
- Create a lot of special candies. Don’t miss out on every chance to make special candies. They are going to be essential in completing this level.
- Nothing is more satisfying than eliminating an entire column of icing in a single move. You can do this with a vertically striped candy. Position one in the same column as the jelly square, activate it, and boom! Those bad jellies are gone in an instant.
- Wrapped Candies are also helpful in Level 23. Even if you just use it in a regular match, it still clears so many jellies. But of course, the ideal thing to do is to activate it with another special candy.
- Try to set off Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combinations. This combo clears a lot of jellies and doing this multiple times is pretty much a guaranteed win for you.
- Pull off as many combinations as you can. Combos will make your job a whole lot easier. Just about any combination helps in this level.
- All in all, Candy Crush Level 23 isn’t that difficult. It might take you a few tries, but after your first couple of attempts, you should know already which strategies to use. Follow the tips above and you’ll have no problems beating Level 23.