- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 30 - The Pyramid of Icing
Candy Crush Level 30
Welcome to your first real challenge in the world of Candy Crush! Many beginners start realizing how challenging this game can be upon reaching Level 30. With a triangle of meringue that blocks the ingredients from falling down to the abyss, this board can certainly look quite intimidating to newbies. But in reality, this level isn’t really too difficult. Yes, it could be frustrating. But if you know how to properly use those special candies, this level will just be a piece of cake.
Here are some techniques that you should use to finish Candy Crush Level 30.
1 Star: 30,000 points
2 Stars: 40,000 points
3 Stars: 60,000 points
Candy Crush Level 30
3 Hazelnuts, 3 Cherries
Number of Colors
Number of Spaces
How to Beat Level 30 on Candy Crush
- The objective in this level is to bring down 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries and score at least 30,000 points in 60 moves or fewer.
- The first thing you have to do is clear some of those pesky meringues. It only takes one hit to clear them, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to get rid of them. Try to focus on the area where the ingredient is placed.
- Work from the bottom. It’s best to make your first few moves at the bottom part of the board. This allows cascades to take down meringues without you having to use additional moves.
- Don’t get too caught up clearing all the meringues. Remember, your goal here is to bring down the ingredients, not to remove the meringues.
- Once you have enough room, start creating special candies. Many beginners make the mistake of using special candies right away, even if it wouldn’t help them accomplish the objective. Save those special candies and use proper judgment on when to use them.
- Just about any special candy combination would help in this level, as long as they are activated in the proper position.
- Do not activate a Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo if there aren’t too many candies of the same color as the striped candy. Also don’t use other special candy combinations if they wouldn’t help bring down the ingredients to the bottom of the board.
- Vertically striped candies are your best friend in this level. Try to place one above or below an ingredient and then activate it. This will bring the ingredient down all the way to the bottom in just one move.
- Remember that new ingredients show up in columns where you make matches. When you think an ingredient is about to show up, make matches in the area of the board where there are no more meringues.
- You do not need boosters to beat Level 30. Save them for the more difficult levels.