- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 31 - Awkward Shape, Easy Board
Candy Crush Level 31
What’s with that weird shape? The candies seem to fall all over the place and it’s quite difficult to pin down how the mechanisms work. And those jellies at the top are isolated. How can you clear them all with only 15 moves? Well, don’t let the shape of the board fool you; its looks are deceptive, but this level is really just a piece of cake. After reading the tips below, it will probably only take you a couple of attempts before you finish the level.
Read on and learn how to clear Candy Crush Level 31.
1 Star: 20,000 points
2 Stars: 60,000 points
3 Stars: 100,000 points
Candy Crush Level 31
14 Jelly Squares
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 31 on Candy Crush
- The objective in Level 31 is to clear 14 jellies and score at least 20,000 points. You only have 15 moves. That sounds really hard, but it’s really very easy. Why? Because there are only 3 candy colors in this level. This makes it so easy to create special candies.
- Notice the odd shape of the board. The jellies are located at the isolated layers at the top. This means you can only reach them by using special candies.
- It’s very easy to make vertically striped candies in this level. Align it with a column containing jellies and see those jelly squares vanish.
- Beating level 31 with vertically striped candies alone would be difficult. But what’s great is that you can create a whole lot of special candies. Try your best to create a Color Bomb. A Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo clears a lot of jellies and will pretty much win the game for you.
- Horizontally striped candies and wrapped candies aren’t that helpful in this level unless combined with a color bomb. A wrapped candy can also be used with a striped candy to reach the top of the board.
- Remember that you only have very few moves in this level. Don’t waste any of them. Make sure that you use every move to clear jellies and create special candies. Regular matches won’t do you any favors unless used to help create special candies.
- Don’t force yourself to get a Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo if not completely necessary. Sometimes, a Color Bomb is better used to clear candies with jellies underneath them.
- You can reroll until you get a good board. Having a board in which several special candies are already waiting helps a lot in finishing this level. If you can get one in which a Color Bomb can be created, this level will be easy as pie.