Candy Crush Level 45 - Infuriating Center Jelly
Candy Crush Level 45
Level 45 is not your ordinary jelly level. The first thing that will get your attention is that single jelly at the center of the board. By the looks of it, this will be an extremely frustrating level. But the fact is, it’s relatively easy to clear. Do not let that center jelly and the Licorice Xs at the sides intimidate you. There’s one neat trick that you can do in order to get rid of these blockers.
Find out how to finish Candy Crush Level 45 by following these tips and tricks.
1 Star: 140,000 points
2 Stars: 175,000 points
3 Stars: 250,000 points
Candy Crush Level 45
55 Double Jelly Squares
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Level 45 on Candy Crush
- The secret to make Level 45 much easier is rerolling. This means you should reroll until you get a good board right from the start. Try to get one in which you can readily create a striped candy placed in the right row or column to hit the center jelly. If you want to push your luck, you can also reroll until you get a color bomb at the beginning.
- Your first priority is to clear the center jelly. You cannot do this with just a regular match. Special candy combinations are your only means of reaching the jelly in the middle. You can use a properly placed striped candy, a Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo, or a Color Bomb + Striped Candy combo.
- Note that the Licorice Xs do not have jellies underneath them. But this doesn’t mean you should ignore these blockers completely. They restrict precious space, which means it’s harder to create special candies. Try to set off a Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combinations in the second column from the left or the right. This will clear the whole column of Licorice Xs. You can also place this combo in the middle of the second column so that it also hits the center jelly.
- Using a Color Bomb + Striped Candy or Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combination is pretty much a guaranteed win, provided you use the combination properly.
- Pay close attention to the remaining jellies, especially ones in the corners.
- Work from the bottom of the board. Let the cascades take care of the jellies without you wasting more moves.
- If it happens that the only remaining jelly is the one in the center, you can use a Lollipop booster to destroy it. You might still have some Lollipops left which you got for free during the earlier levels. Just make sure you use it at the end of the level and if there’s only one jelly left.