- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 56 - Annoying Chocolates!
Candy Crush Level 56
The first thing that may capture your attention in level 56 is the amount of Chocolates and Licorice Xs at the bottom of the board. Underneath them are jellies, which you have to clear in order to beat the level. The board looks intimidating but once you have a strategy in place, it shouldn’t be too difficult to finish this level. In fact, this is an enjoyable level because you would create a lot of special candies and use them to clear all those blockers!
Follow these tips and find out how to beat Candy Crush Level 56.
1 Star: 30,000 points
2 Stars: 80,000 points
3 Stars: 140,000 points
Candy Crush Level 56
28 Double Jelly Squares
Chocolate, Licorice X
Number of Candy Colors
How to Beat Candy Crush Level 56
- In Level 56, you have 45 moves to clear 28 single jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points. That sounds really easy, but remember that you have tons of Chocolates and Licorice Xs to worry about.
- Your first priority is to clear as much space in the bottom board as you can. You can only do this through special candies and special candy combinations. There’s plenty of room in the upper board so making special candies shouldn’t be a problem.
- The key is knowing when to use your special candies. It isn’t advisable to use one immediately because the chocolates will just take up the cleared spaces if you don’t manage to follow through.
- Hold on to your special candies. Try to get a Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy combo. This will clear 3 columns in the bottom in a single move.
- Once there’s already a lot of space in the bottom area, focus creating special candies there. You can also create special candies at the top and bring them down to the bottom.
- Keep the chocolates under control. Remember that a chocolate spawns when you did not remove a chocolate in your previous move.
- Your best combos are Wrapped Candy + Striped Candy and Color Bomb + Striped Candy. Activate a Wrapped + Striped combo at the bottom to eliminate three rows and three columns of Licorice Xs and Chocolates. Color Bomb + Striped combo also clears a lot of space.
- You can reroll to make things easier at the start. Try to get a board in which you can create a lot of special candies with your first few moves. Ideally, you would want a board in which a Color Bomb is already waiting to be created.
- Remember to focus on the bottom board. Once the bottom is opened up, stop wasting moves at the top. Just follow these tips and you’ll eventually clear Level 56.