CoPilot Limo Bike Child Seat
CoPilot Limo Bike Child Seat
The was given it's name for a good reason. You will have your child riding in style.This seat isn't your budget sub-compact. It is, as its name implies, the luxury liner of child bicycle seats. CoPilot Limo Bike Child Seat
The Limo will adjust to fit children of up to 40 pounds nearly perfectly. In addition to a reclining seat, the foot wells will adjust to fit the taller children's leg length, and the plush gel-filled seat padding will have your child riding in comfort.
CoPilot didn't put all its focus on the numerous adjustments and the plushness of the seat. This child carrier is packed with safety features. It features a wrap around shell design, 3-point shoulder straps, a padded restraint bar, and foot straps to hold your child safely and securely in place. Your child won't want to get out of this seat.
image courtesy of Amazon.com
CoPilot Limo Bike Child Seat Features
Plush and Adjustable, yet Packed with Safety Features
The CoPilot Limo Bicycle Child Seat isn't the least expensive option available, but what gives it its value is the safety features and the comfort for your child that the seat provides. They have paid attention to the most important needs in carrying your child with you on your bicycle.
- High-back seat reclines to 4 diffferent positions
- Padded overhead restraint bar
- Three-point shoulder harness and ankle straps to hold your child securely in place
- Washable ultra-plush gel-filled seat cushion
- Seat removes easily from the bike with a quick-release mechanism
- Holds one child of up to 40-pounds
- The sides and back have openings that allow the child to look around while riding
- Comes with a Blackburn CSR-1 bike rack that the seat attaches to. Additional racks can be purchased and added to another bike to easily move the seat from one bike to another
Editor's Note - The CoPilot Limo is no longer available so we have replaced it with the CoPilot Taxi which is similar in features except that it does not recline. As expected, the Taxi comes at a lower price point than the Limo.
CoPilot Limo Bike Child Seat Video - See it Installed and Reviewed
Here's an independent and objective review of the CoPilot Limo Bicycle Child Seat. See the features first hand and determine for yourself if this is the best bike child seat choice for your child.
CoPilot Limo Bike Child Seat Reviews
What the Consumers are Saying
There are more than 45 consumer reviews of the CoPilot Limo and they give the child seat a strong 4.5 out of 5 stars as a rating. The people who have purchased this child seat appreciate the adjustability of the back rest that allows the child to nap during longer rides.
Here's a summary of what others have to say about the CoPilot Limo Bicycle Child Seat:
- I appreciate the high sides and the thick padded seat
- The seat is very comfortable and safe
- We purchased an extra bike rack and switching between mine and my wife's bike is really quick and simple
- I really like the harness system
- So much more protective than other seats
- Child fits in the seat comfortably with plenty of room to spare
- Initial installation is not the easiest. If you aren't mechanically inclined, it's best to have a professional do it for you
Everyone who claimed to have had a fall on their bike while riding with their child in the seat reported that their children were completely unharmed due to the design of the seat along with the child wearing a helmet. Three cheers for the safety of this bike seat.
Important Bike Safety Tip
Always make sure your child wears a properly fitted helmet whenever they are riding with you on your bike.
Children's Bicycle Safety Helmets - Make Sure Your Child Wears a Helmet While Riding
Regardless of the safety measures you take and the structure of the child seat, there is always a risk that your child could be hurt in a fall. Please make sure that you have a properly fitted helmet for your child to wear whenever you are riding with your child so that you minimize any risk.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Ohohdon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Snap your CoPilot Limo on the back of your bike and go for a ride. Your child will love it as much as you do.