- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
FIFA HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT TEAM WITHOUT CHEATING MANAGER MODE GROWTH CAREER
FIFA 13 career mode
I have been playing career mode for over three years now. I rarely went online to play ultimate team or any other online mode they were quite an enjoyment but I usually went with the career mode because i liked it.You know hoe to start with the career mode you can be a manager or a player manager in this case you first play till you choose to be retired and when you retire you become the manager of the club and then the manager mode starts.
STEP 1:TEAM SELECTION
Select the team you Love. Iam asn Arsenal Fan so I usually chose Arsenal but when I used To Get Bugged with the game I started from a lower level league team like coventry city scunthorpe united etc.If you are looking to struggle your way Through then choose One of these Teams or else you can manage making a legend team.
STEP 2:OVERVIEW OF THE TEAM
This is one of the main parts as you check out the team properly. Main points In checkin the team Include.
- WHAT IS THE BUDGET?
- WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER?
- WHO IS THE YOUNGEST PLAYER?
- WHAT IS THE RATING OF THE YOUNG PLAYERS?
- WHAT REPLACEMENTS DO YOU NEED IN THE TEAM?
After you have this much information then you can begin with the saving part and come to the home Screen.
STEP 2: REPLACEMENTS
Now you have to do to the squad list in the team management and check out the squad.Traverse the squad linearly and search for all the old players and keep them aside Like the players who are turning 30 or are 29 and now take a look at all the young players and check their ratings out such as a player who is 16 and has a rating 60 or 65 or something has a bright future against a player which is 18 and 55 or 58. Don't count goalkeepers in your search anyway just keep two keepers and sell all others.
Now when you have the information regarding all the young and old players you have to choose between two
- YOU WANT TO MAKE A FUTURE PROOF TEAM.
- OR A PRESENT DWELLING TEAM.
I always go with the future proof because I don't want my players to grow old and I don't like seeing the red exclamation mark in the squad report. You know what I mean by present dwelling team It means you have to buy and sell each transfer window and you have to sell for more price and bargain a buy for a lesser price and you will get players in age of between 27 to 31 and they after one season will always show the red exclamation mark.So go with the growing team.
FIFA 13 valencia
Fifa happy players Which are double The cost
Unhappy Players Or In Bad Form
STEP 3: BUYING THE PERFECT YOUNGSTERS
To buy the perfect youngsters you can either choose to cheat by googling best young players fifa .. or you can try your own instinct and suceed you have to keep some points in mind such as:
- CONTRACTS REMAINING:this is by far the most important point in buying a player as this can help you grab a player at half or lesser price as you see if the player has 4 years remaining in his contract and he is in good or normal or bad for he will srill cost around 15% to 20% more of its original value but as you see the remaining years decreases to 2 or 1 he costs less and if there are 0 years remaining its your lottery if you get lucky you can bargain up to half or lesser of the players original price.
- AGE: Obiviously a player with the age of 16 or 17 with the same rating of a player with age 19 or 20 is going to cost more because of the age. So go for the best bargain.
- TRAITS AND SPECIALITIES : A player with more specials will cost more I recommend you to buy a player which has morst of his skills in between 70 to 76 that is yellow colour skills these players become green(80) and darkgreen that is 90 and above very fast and even cost less.
Should buy players:
- Player which is a free agent it's a jackpot.
- player which are injured.Can act as a quick buy and will heal and perform same but wil;l have a very less pricetag I bought aguero for 27million dollars when he was injured he healed fast and crossed 93.
- young players which are in bad form or are either unhappy.
- Loaning a player has never been a bad option as you see you might not have the funds at the moment but will have in future so surely loan in a player and also loan out some players Loaning is quite a trick so try some experiments first then loan in the best player possible
FIFA FACTS:GROWTH IN FIFA 13 AND ABOVE
The growth system in fifa 13 is quite confusing as It performs differently every time. for example Theo walcott once went up to 92 in my career mode and every other time it stopped at 88 or below.
To get along with the system you have to keep in mind that how much you play your player and how good he performs links directly with the growth of the Player if he is young and scores average goals and assists average he will certainly grow up well but if he gets injured or performs bad then he is surely landing up for a 2 to 3 growth in the season it also corresponds with the growth of aversge aged players such as 25 to 29 these also show growth but it all depends on how mucg you play them and how good they play.
STEP 4:STRATEGIZE TO SELL
After you have your perfect replacements to your squad and you want to buy them and you lack money you have to strategize to sell the perfect player for a perfect rate to gain the money to buy the perfect player.To sell players :
- Always go for the old players which have a good form and have more than 3 years of contract length remaining.
- Players you are selling should be worth something and play them and make them score goals in the pre-season or play them the season and with a good form sell them make a profit and buy a perfect replacement
- If your player is in demand then don't fear to stretch the deal as many clubs will be looking to buy him give them a huge return offer.
SPEND TIME COMMENTING BELOW AND ASK FIFA FRIENDLY QUESTIONS