Foodies on Moshi Monsters
Foodies Moshlings Toys and Yum Yum Kitchen Recipes For Kids
The Foodies moshlings on Moshi Monsters are Oddie the Sweet Ringy Thingy, Coolio the Enchanted Treat, Cutie Pie Cupcake on Wheels and Hansel The Psycho Gingerbread Man. We never ever eat moshlings in the game, because moshlings are good at heart and while they may look delicious, they are not actually dessert.
In Moshi Mag, each subscription features a recipe offered by the Moshi Monsters Yum Yum kitchen. Join me and the Foodies moshlings from the game while we share some of these fun and yummy dessert recipes kids can make, (and eat!) plus moshlings toys in favor and likeness of the Foodies. (Moshlings are not meant for eating).
Foodies fan art by squidoopets
Moshi Monsters Sweet Tooth - In Chocolate - fan art by squidoopets
Keep it or Eat it?
What would you do with your Foodies moshling?
Oddie the Sweet Ring Thingy TY Beanie Baby
I don't know about you, but I would have gone super crazy for Oddie plush toys. He's just so sweet - and I would never want to really eat him. Never!
Oh I just love that I can have Oddie Beanie Baby plush toy. Who wouldn't want a pink donut ringy thing that doesn't disappear or start to dissolve in one or two bites, a snuggly friend that you can hug all night? Oddie the TY Beanie makes a lovely Foodies moshling, in plush. I have a Zommer moshi monster who only collects Oddie moshlings - did you know that? My Zommer's name is Drule, and I've put posters up on his walls that remind him that Oddie is a little pet, and he is definitely not for eating. Zommer has collected six Oddies and boy is it fun to see them all together! I don't know if I have ever seen another monster with that many sweet ring thingys...
squidoopets Oddie Foodies Moshling Photos - Fan art creationsClick thumbnail to view full-size
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Red food coloring
- Make pancake batter as usual but with just enough red food coloring to make it pink, form into donut shape in the pan. Decorate Oddie as desired with syrup, brown sugar, peanut butter, whipping cream, party mints - make a fangtastic and unique breakfast!
Monstrously cute fun playing with pretend food, serving ice cream and the Ice Scream Shoppe on Ooh La Lane in Monstro City.
But wait, are those eyes in the ice scream? AHHHHHHH!!Cutie Pie says, "Those are not real eyes, silly, they are made of jello".
Ah, Ok. Carry on then.
But if you really like playing with ice cream, you can serve customers ice cream cones at the Eyes Scream Store in the online game. But you want to be super quick, for if you don't get their ice cream orders right or you take too much time, watch out for a monstrous moshi monster tantrum, right there in the store!!
Coolio is an enchanted slurpy crossed with an ice cream cone - kinda like a float with slush and he's sooo tempting during certain months of the year. One wonders, is Coolio meant to cool me down? Nah. Not good to think that way about moshlings.
Coolio is super cool but cuddly too, most especially as a beanie baby toy
Red Velvet Cake Pops Foodies Moshling Style
Serves: 42 cake pops
Red Velvet Cake Pops Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Glaze or coating of your choice
- Combine flour, salt and cocoa in small bowl. Blend well and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and blend well.
- In separate bowl, whisk the red food coloring into the buttermilk.
- Alternately blend flour mixture, then buttermilk mixture into butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Combine the vinegar and baking soda in a small bowl and allow to fizz. Fold into the cake batter.
- Fill each cooking reservoir with about 1 tablespoon of batter
- Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until toothpick inserted into a cake pop comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and glaze or coat, as desired.
Hansel the Psycho Gingerbread Boy - Not afraid of Dr Strangeglove, but milk ... Nooooooo!!!!
As the story goes, Hansel has lost one too many toes to frost bite from having them dipped against his will in ice cold milk. Poor guy. Maybe better not to eat Hansel moshling, and just make gingerbread cookies.
Capture Hansel and assure him he can stop running away and crumbling under pressure from the fear of being eaten
Moshi Monsters Parties - Blog and Pictures
- Ellie's 8th birthday party
Ellie had sludge fudge (I think, or maybe that was dip?), eye pie, oddie donuts and a super great birthday cake with moshlings on it for her eight birthday. Mom shares on her blog.