jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What computer game are you currently playing?

1. smw1962 profile image82
    smw1962posted 5 years ago

What computer game are you currently playing?

What computer game do you find addicting?  What makes it great?

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Chess Titans is the only one I play regularly. It's great if you feel like playing, but don't have a human victim at the moment. Also, you can select a competence level for your opponent, which would depend how badly you really want to win.

Also I play fantasy football in season, and I'm playing fantasy baseball, which is just starting for this season. Those are computer games to some extent I would say. Those games are great because they keep you totally involved in what's going on with not only your favorite team, but everybody else as well.

3. dailytop10 profile image90
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Diablo 3....It's probably the best RPG to date which combines excellent gameplay and graphics.

4. profile image0
    minababeposted 5 years ago

I'm replaying both Saints Row 2 and 3 right now. SR2 is the best open sandbox I've ever played; SR3 not so much. :-/

5. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

I just recently downloaded portal. I loved the puzzles in that game, it was just too darn short. I'll have to pick up the second one some time soon.

6. Souther29 profile image81
    Souther29posted 5 years ago

Few in the backlog but started Hitman Absolution yesterday and impressed with it. Also DMC and Borderlands 2.

7. sm825 profile image59
    sm825posted 5 years ago

Currently alternating between
    1. Starcraft 2 heart of the swarm
    2. minecraft
    3. path of exile

I might end up playing other games soon depending on how quick i get bored of them.

8. ANDR01D profile image94
    ANDR01Dposted 5 years ago

Wing Commander Saga. I like great indie titles such as this.

9. ragomary profile image60
    ragomaryposted 5 years ago

Its called Earn to Die, game set in Post- Apocalyptic world full of zombies, a game like Shopping Cart Hero only about zombies, it is free though, check it out and let me know if you like it tongue http://www.epicfailzone.com/earn-to-die/

10. iHelper profile image59
    iHelperposted 5 years ago

I am currently playing a popular online game named Angry Birds. I also like Commandos 5

working