jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What was your favourite game as a child?

1. victoria1800 profile image80
    victoria1800posted 4 years ago

What was your favourite game as a child?

2. renegadetory profile image98
    renegadetoryposted 4 years ago

Hide and seek, I would always try to get anyone I could in my family to play it with me!

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Clue. Who did it? Can I beat my dad and actually win? It always came down to me and my dad rushing to the room because we both knew who did it close to the same time. Best two out of three?

4. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 4 years ago

I liked Lego so much, I was very proud when I make a new house design.
    Now, I am in accounting field not in engineering:).

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Outdoor game was tether ball. We lived at the beach so we played outdoors most of the year. 

Indoors wasn't a game so much - it was playing with Barbies.

6. hmclio profile image82
    hmclioposted 4 years ago

I grew up challenging my mother to games like checkers, backgammon, reversi, and scrabble. She always thought the best way to make me good at games was to be ruthless in playing. It took me years but I finally managed to start beating her at games, so now we're just about equal with certain games. I've always been better at chess though. We played a lot of board games; Trivial Pursuit was my favorite. But over all it was strategy games like those I listed above that were my favorite. Game night was always Sunday and we would play those games for hours!

7. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

I love 5 stones aka jacks. 5 little bean bags where you throw one into the air and catch it when it falls back. When I was in primary and secondary school, this game was a hit among us. A good way to practice concentration and motor skills. I really enjoyed this game until now.

working