Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock With Bonus Songs!
For those who like to Rock.. we salute you!
Whether you're playing guitar in a bar, in a night club, at your friend's house or in your own living room, there is one thing that millions of people worldwide can agree on:
Guitar Hero is AWESOME!!
This legacy of rock music appreciation and extreme guitar playing has it's price, at about $80, but provides endless hours of seriously wicked riffs and sweet rock graphics. With 77,000 videos of Guitar Hero featured on Youtube, it's not hard to see why folks love this game. The buzz about this game is incredible, and the producers and suits behind it say that they anticipate the game selling 285,000 copies in the first four days!! At around $100 bucks for the Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Bundle, that means some serious cash for some seriously awesome game developers.
Guitar Hero is brought to us by Electronic Arts, or EA Games, a company which also brought us The Sims, Madden, NBA Live, NHL and many others. The release of Guitar Hero 3 has been made official, and the projected sales figures for the game prove that EA Inc. is doing something impressive and amazing: Keeping interest in music, especially the classics, high!
How to Play Guitar Hero 3
Gameplay for Guitar Hero 3 will remain the same as it was for Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero 2. For those of you out there who have never played Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution, Pump it Up, or similar games, here's how it works.
Each song (level) starts the same, with a blank screen and an intro time. Game play begins as soon as you see the arrows come toward you on the screen. There is a control line where, when the arrows meet it, you press the corresponding colored button on the neck of the guitar controller. The more buttons you press correctly in sequence, the higher your score and the more you rock out.
What's new in Guitar Hero 3?
RedOctane and Harmonix, to name two big things. With all the attention and praise, not to mention profit resulting from Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero 2, it was only a matter of time before this game series was picked up and tweaked by some of the best game producers out there. This is not to say that Electronic Arts was doing poorly, far from it. With the addition of the MTV-owned Harmonix and the interactive hand-eye coordination testing gurus at RedOctane, Guitar Hero 3 proves to be everything we absolutely loved about Guitar Hero 2, and MORE.
The graphics for Guitar Hero 3 are hotter, there are more master tracks in the song list, big name bands spanning the ages of Rock, and brand new venues more suiting a career progression.
Where can I find Guitar Hero 3 cheats?
Look on Ebay.com or Amazon.com for "Guitar Hero 2." The best cheats in the world come from learning on your own!
Full Guitar Hero 3 Song List
Full Guitar Hero 3 Song List, including Guitar Hero 3 Secret Tracks:
- Anarchy in the U.K. - Sex Pistols
- Barracuda - Heart
- Before I Forget - Slipknot
- 3's & 7's - Queens of the Stone Age
- Black Magic Woman - Santana
- Black Sunshine - White Zombie
- Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine
- Cherub Rock - The Smashing Pumpkins
- Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll - Blue Öyster Cult
- Cliffs of Dover - Eric Johnson
- Cult of Personality - Living Colour
- Devil Went Down to Georgia - Steve Oumiette
- Even Flow - Pearl Jam
- Guitar Battle vs. Slash Original
- Go That Far - Bret Michaels Band
- Helicopter - Bloc Party
- Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
- Holiday in Cambodia - Dead Kennedys
- Knights of Cydonia - Muse
- Kool Thing - Sonic Youth
- La Grange - ZZ Top
- Lay Down - Priestess
- Miss Murder - AFI
- Mississippi Queen - Mountain
- Monsters - Matchbook Romance
- My Name Is Jonas - Weezer
- The Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden
- One - Metallica
- Pride and Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Paint It, Black - The Rolling Stones
- Paranoid - Black Sabbath
- Raining Blood - Slayer
- Reptilia - The Strokes
- Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
- Rock and Roll All Nite - Kiss
- Same Old Song and Dance - Aerosmith
- Story of My Life - Social Distortion
- School's Out - Alice Cooper
- Sabotage - Beastie Boys
- Slow Ride - Foghat
- Sunshine of Your Love - Cream
- Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Talk Dirty to Me - Poison
- The Metal - Tenacious D
- The Seeker - The Who
- When You Were Young - The Killers
- Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses
Bonus tracks are unlocked in Guitar Hero 3 in the same fashion they're unlocked in both the previous games.
- Avalancha - Heroes del Silencio
- Closer - Lacuna Coil
- Can't Be Saved - Senses Fail
- Down N Dirty - LA Slum Lords
- Don't Hold Back - The Sleeping
- FCP Remix - Fall of Troy
- Generation Rock - Revolverhead
- Go That Far - Bret Michaels Band
- Hier Kommit Alex - Die Toten Hosen
- In the Belly of a Shark - Gallows
- I'm in the Band - The Hellacopters
- Impulse - An Endless Sporadic
- In Love - Scouts of St. Sebastian
- My Curse - Killswitch Engage
- Minus Celsius - Backyard Babies
- Metal Heavy Lady - Lions
- Mauvis Garcon - NAAST
- Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against
- Radio Song - Superbus
- Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
- She Bangs the Drums - The Stone Roses
- Take This Life - In Flames
- Through the Fire and the Flames - Dragonforce
- The Way It Ends - Prototype