- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
Horizons: Empire of Istaria
What is Istaria
Developed by Virtrium, the MMORPG Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted immerses players in an online fantasy world of magic and mystery. Istaria is a land populated by monsters, magic, heroes, and colossal cities. Istaria is the only fantasy MMORPG to offer gamers the opportunity to play as a dragon, earning skills and abilities as they grow from a hatchling to adult.
Be sure to keep reading the rest of this lens to find out more about this exciting fantasy game.
More about Istaria
Horizons is the next-generation online, epic adventure. You can meet tens of thousands of people and explore the seamless world of Istaria with beautiful vistas, incredible geology and diverse environments. You are able to take on many different traditional fantasy roles; Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Fiends and Dragons are just some of the choices.
Your character can be further personalized by choosing to be male or female, fat, muscular, thin, young or old. At any moment you can choose to pursue wealth as a prospector or get paid for building communities where your friends create, buy and sell the thousands of items that are available in the world. You can learn powerful magic that can be used to fight, heal or grow, become adept at fighting or spend time chatting with your friends.
If you think you don't need it, think again!
This recently released Istaria guide helps both new and veteran players to advance in this impressive game. If you feel you're behind others and need an edge, the strategies and secrets revealed in this guide will help.
Here's what's covered in this Horizons: Empire of Istaria guide:
- a professional guide to multi-classing: spawn locations for all resources as well as a list of common mistakes other players make when it comes to multi-class adventurers and crafters
- leveling guide: a step by step leveling guide will show you how to advance your character faster then you ever thought possible. You'll know exactly where to go and what to hunt without wasting any time!
- crafting and adventuring schools: learn the pros and cons and gain insider info on how these work
- abilities, spells, skills and attributes: this guide punched in the numbers for you and shows you exactly what you need, why you need it, how common game mechanics work and more
- NPCs: NPC reference in this guide is very detailed and will show you exactly where you can find quartermasters, pawn brokers, school trainers, lore keepers...
Download the Istaria guide
Get it before it's gone
This unofficial Horizons guide is frequently updated, and you can keep downloading it for free whenever there's something new added. It's an awesome reference for all players and you won't regret reading it.
Are you playing Istaria?
Official Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted website
- Leveling-Guides.com - MMO guides exposed!
Exposing all leveling guides for popular MMO games and showing you exactly which one to download
Trolr is a gaming blog dedicated to bringing you all sorts of news, info, media and guides for various games
GamingFeeds.com is an aggregator of the best RSS feeds for the most popular video games
- Free MMO Guides
Free guides for the best MMO games
What are your thoughts about this game? Share them here.