- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
How to Thread a Sears Kenmore Sewing Machine
These are basic step by step instructions with photos for threading a vintage sears Kenmore sewing machine. Each step is illustrated with a photo. These instructions are specific to this particular sewing machine, but they could be useful in figuring out how another model works. Most sewing machines have similar mechanisms. I hope this helps you get started on your sewing project.
1. Thread the Bobbin Winder
2. Turn on the Bobbin Winder
3. Removing the Bobbin Holder
4. Put the Bobbin into the Bobbin Holder
5. Pull Thread Into the Bobbin Holder
6. Insert the bobin into the machine.
7. The Bobbin Holder in the Sewing Machine
8. Start Threading the Top of The Machine
9. Then Through Here
10. Another Guide and the Tension Knob
11. Through the top
12. Through Here
13. Almost to the needle
14. Thread the Needle
15. Pull Thread Back.
16. Turn the Knob
17. Pull Out the Bobbin Thread
Some things you may need for your sewing machine.