Mathematics Trivia Quiz
Understanding mathematical language and symbols is an integral part of learning many mathematical concepts. No one can think mathematically or express themselves in mathematical terms unless they have first learnt the correct meaning of the words to use.
Here are 3 sets of mathematics trivia questions. See how much you know about mathematical terms. To check your answers please scroll below......
Mathematics Trivia Quiz - Set 1
1. A half of a sphere is called what?
2. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 ___.
3. How many face does a cube have?
4. What is the sequence of number in which the next term is formed by adding the last two terms called?
5. What do you call a diagram used to represent sets?
6. What do you call the number when multiplied by itself gives the stated number?
7. What is a triangle with all three sides of the same length?
8. What " N" is the symbol that stands for zero?
9. What is a triangle that has two equal sides and the angles opposite the equal sides are also equal?
10. What is the plural of radius?
Mathematics Trivia Quiz - Set 2
1. What is the Roman numerals for 50?
2. What is the device used for drawing and measuring angles?
3. ______ is the answer when two or more numbers are multiplied.
4. What is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter called ?
5. In mathematics, the answer to a problem is called what?
6. What is the top number of a fraction called ?
7. What is the mathematical name for a perfectly round ball?
8. What "T" is a way of covering the plane with shapes, leaving no gaps and in a repetitive pattern.
9. What is a number that has only two factor: itself and one?
10. Lines are _____, if they cross at right angles.
Did you know. . .
Mathematics Trivia Quiz - Set 3view quiz statistics
Mathematics Trivia Quiz - Set 4view quiz statistics
Did you know . . .
Number Skillsview quiz statistics
Did you Know . . .
Answers- Set 2
9. Prime Number
Answers - Set 1
4. Fibonacci Sequence
5. Venn Diagram
6. Square root
7. Equilateral triangle
9. Isosceles triangle
Free Online Trivia Quiz
- Filipino Trivia Quiz
Free Philippine Trivia Quiz with answers. Wide range of topics such as history, geography, and general information about people, places and culture.
- General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
Free Trivia Quiz. Test your general knowledge. Three sets of General Information Trivia Games for you to enjoy.
- Science Trivia Quiz
Free Science trivia questions with answers. Test your science general knowledge with these three sets of trivia quiz.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Quiz
Here is a collection of easy and hard trivia quiz game for you. This will test you how much do you really know about Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone. You can write your answer in the comments box.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Quiz
Here is a collection of 40 questions ranging from easy to difficult about Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling, the second in the Harry Potter series. It follows Harry, Ron and Hermione through their second year at Hogwarts.
- Christmas Trivia Quiz Game
One way of enjoying the Christmas season without much expense and to sneak in "quality family time" and a great way to learn more about Christmas. Try this one....