- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Fun Party Games & Ideas
Music Trivia Quiz
Nobody can resist a quiz and some people think they know all the answers. Let us put your knowledge of music into test. See how many of the following questions you can answer right. Scroll down to check the answer. Have fun!
Music Trivia Quiz 1
What does adagio means?
How many strings are there on an electric bass guitar?
Who sang “Ben” in 1972?
Which key has one sharp?
What brass instrument has a slide?
The song beginning “Starry, starry night" written by Don McLean commemorated which painter?
Who invented the saxophone?
How many members were in the group “Beatles”?
What does ‘a cappella’ mean?
Which chart song was based upon Psalm 137 from the bible?
Music Trivia Quiz 2
view quiz statistics
Music Trivia Quiz - Set 3
- What was the Spice Girls’ first album called?
- What type of Girl is Madonna in her 1985 hit song?
- Which group declared, “Its fun to stay at YMCA’?
- Which Elton John song has the color yellow in the title?
- In which city was John Lennon murdered?
- "Mandy" was the first UK chart hit for which singer?
- Which country does Celine Dion come from?
- Violin, ukulele, guitar, cello, viola belongs to what group of instruments?
- A staff has how many parallel lines?
- "Ave Maria" was written by Franz ________.
Answers - Music Trivia Quiz- Set 1
Vincent Van Gogh
Without Instrumental accompaniment
Rivers of Babylon
Answers - Music Trivia Quiz Set 3
- Village People
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- New York
- Barry Manilow
Did You Know?
Singer - Music - Songs - Related Links
- Bee Gees Songs
The Bee Gees story is one of a family, composed of talented, determined, unstoppable trio of the Gibbs brother, Barry and fraternal twins Maurice and Robin. Three outstanding songwriters, singers, producers...
- Christmas Carols for Children
Christmas can't be far away, the marketing blitz has begun, festive music fills the air wave and the shopping malls, people organizing celebrations and there have been more than a few sightings of Santa. ...
Did you know?
We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel
In 1989, Billy Joel released a popular song entitled We Didn't Start the Fire.The song make a reference to historical personalities and events from 1949 until 1989.
The lyrics of the song proved to be a good summary of
the history of that era.