- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Fun Party Games & Ideas
10 Funny Pregnant Games for Your Baby Shower
If you are looking for baby shower games outside of the norm, then you’ve come to the right place!
When it comes to hosting a baby shower, the major things to consider are themes, decorations, definitely the food (am I right ladies?), and of course, the goofy baby shower games!
Funny baby shower games should emphasize pregnancy and all of the pleasant and unpleasant moments to be had! What would a baby shower be without all of the fun pregnant games to go along with it?
Here are 10 of the funniest pregnant games that will have your guests leaving your baby shower with baby fever!
1. Bobbing for nipples: Mom-to-be will soon have a baby that’s bobbing its head around looking for nipples, so watch your baby shower guests relive their infancy by making them do the same! Fill a big bucket or tub with water and put some nipples from baby bottles in there and your guests must try to fish one out with their teeth!
2. Guess her weight: The mom-to-be needs to feel comfortable playing this one as it involves everyone taking a wild guess at how much she weighs, then it involves her stepping onto a scale in front of the guests! Closest guess without going over, wins!
3. Pregnant Twister: Using the game and all of the normal rules of Twister, each participant straps on a weighted fanny pack and a pillow and competed in this twisted baby shower game!
4. Beach ball limbo: Feel what it’s like to try to play limbo while pregnant! Each player straps a beach ball to their belly to see just how low they could go while “pregnant”!
5. Big belly problems: Each participant must strap a large beach ball to their stomachs and compete in a checklist race of many of the things the mom-to-be struggles to do on a daily basis, such as getting up from a laying position, tying shoes, giving a hug, doing a toe touch, and so many more. The rules are set, but the list is up to you!
6. How big is mommy’s belly? Whether you want to measure mommy’s belly in inches, ribbon, toilet paper squares, or snozberries (snozberries, who ever heard of a snozberry?), all of the players have to guess the size of the momma to be, and whoever guesses the closest wins! All you do is cut the length of the chosen material to how big around you think mommy-to-be is, and it has to wrap around her belly to where both ends meet.
Which funny pregnant game is your favorite?
7. With a cherry on top: Each guest who wants to participate can either wear a bathing suit top or choose to protect their clothes with a bag. Laying flat on their back, they must use a can of shaving cream or whipped cream and make the biggest, roundest mound they can make over their own stomach that they can and top it with a cherry where the belly button would be. Biggest, roundest belly wins, and the cherry placement acts as a tiebreaker!
8. Beachball Hula: This is the ultimate hula hoop contest between the mom-to-be and her guests wearing beach balls. Whoever lasts the longest with the hula hoop is the winner! But beware, if the mom-to-be wins, she can pick one person who has to wear the beach ball for the rest of the baby shower!
9. Don’t break the water! Watch your guests as they race--or, waddle, their way through a set obstacle course whilst holding between their knees, a water balloon filled to the max. Oh, and they must do this with a beach ball or pillow strapped to their stomachs! Those who make it to the end of the obstacle course without popping or dropping their water win! (Be sure to include areas out front of the venue so everyone can see!)
10. Baby wants a bottle: Okay, it’s not exactly a “pregnant” game but you’re pretty much still pregnant if the cord is still attached, right? Set up a circle of baby bottles on the floor. Each participant has a belt around their stomach with a baby hanging from an “umbilical cord” between her legs about 6-12 inches off the ground. Set the timer for 60 seconds and watch your guests move in ways they never thought possible, in an effort to knock down as many bottles as they can using only the baby!
These pregnant games are sure to amuse the mom-to-be and all guests present as everyone will be “pregnant” during these games!
Not only will everyone have a great time, but the mom-to-be will have some embarrassing pictures and some of the best memories!
Baby Photo Shower Game
Baby Shower Planning Resources
- Pink Ducky - Baby Shower Ideas for Themes, Games, Décor & More
A total baby shower checklist for planning your next baby shower. We have baby shower ideas for boys & girls, baby shower themes, and baby shower games.