The Sims Are More Real Than Ever Before
The Sims 3 is a strategic life simulation video game developed by Maxis and published by EA. It introduces a number of new features such as a seamless neighborhood map, amazingly powerful Create-a-Sim builder, special sim skills and abilities, complex personalities, more careers and massive graphics and gameplay improvements. Find out more about the game features, trailers, and screenshots on the page below. The Sims are more real than ever before!
- New Sim Builder: the Create-a-Sim character maker allows for unprecedented sim customization. Choose your sim's weight, fitness, hair, and every little piece of clothing to your liking. Add freckles, choose the eye, skin and hair colour and even the pitch of their voices. Add unique personality traits such as Coward, Flirty, Daredevil, Technophobe or Snobbish from a pool of over 60 different ones. Will you create a neurotic romantic with a heart of gold, or a geeky super-genius with an evil streak?
- Seamless Neighborhood: forget loading screens. The houses of your Sims and the neighborhood are all in a single seamless and continuous map. Take your Sims to meet their friends in the nearby park, host a BBQ party for your guests, go on a date at the local bistro or admire the beautiful landscapes of beaches, mountains and forests. What you do outside your home now matters as much as what you do within!
- Story Progression: your sims will grow up, get married, remodel their houses, get jobs and promotions, and have kids of their own. The actions of one sim can affect entire neighborhood. The Sims will also age, die and mourn - but that's only if you want that.
- Unlimited Customization: nothing will limit your imagination and creativity. You can customize nearly everything in the game including furniture, wallpapers, floors, clothes and shoes. Build your dream house and decorate it as you like!
- Online Community: get connected and share your creations with other players from all over the world. Enjoy the free bonus content available for download such as Sims, clothing, furniture, houses, cars and more. Buy exclusive items with SimPoints.
- 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- 1.5 GB RAM
- A 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Windows XP SP 2 or Windows Vista SP 1
- At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
Sims 3 ScreenshotsClick thumbnail to view full-size
All rights to game content belong to Electronic Arts. For more information, visit their official website: http://www.ea.com/the-sims-3
The Sims 3 Trailer
Rate the Game
Popularity and Reception
Sims 3 is still very popular and well-liked by gamers. On MetaCritic, for example, it has a user score of 7.6. There are numerous expansion packs for this game which add all sorts of new content for you and your Sims to enjoy.