Syma S107/S107g R/C Helicopter
Syma RC Helicopter
The Syma s107/s107g r/c helicopter is the lightest and coolest mini rc helicopter on the market. It's a 3 channel gyro mini rc helicopter that's so small, it fits in the palm of your hand. But don't let the 7.5 inch frame distract you. This Syma RC Helicopter is fully functional and comes complete with the latest Gyroscope technology. It's easy to use, stable in the air and lands where you want it to land!
The Syma S107 helicopter is available in 3 colors
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Red
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Yellow
Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Blue
About the Syma s107/s107g r/c helicopter
- It's 3 channel, which means it'll fly left, right, up, down, forward and even backwards!
- The Gyroscope technology gives you precise control for both movement and hovering.
- It has a 30 foot flight radius. So unless you live in a house with really big rooms, you should be able to fly this throughout any room.
- The S107 has a zero power spring loaded throttle stick. That means if you're about to crash, you can just let go of the throttle and it will cut off the power, effectively protecting the rotors and motor.
- It's metal frame is extremely durable. The rotors will break in a serious crash, but they are very cheap to replace.
- One remote can control two Syma S107 helicopters at the same time.
- This helicopter is a little slow. An easy way to make it faster is by removing the balance bar weights.
- Sometimes a screw in the upper rotor assembly loosens enough that it won't allow the top rotor to gain enough rpm's to actually go airborn. This is easily fixed by screwing it back in with one of those tiny screwdrivers (like the kind you use for eyeglasses).
- The IR technology means this helicopter is an indoor only toy.
Replacement Parts for the Syma S107 Helicopter
Replacement Blades for Syma S107/s107g R/C Helicopter
The S107 comes with extra blades but if you plan on flying it a lot, you might want to buy a couple more.
More Replacement Parts
The great thing about the Syma S107 helicopter is that you can easily buy just about any replacement part you need without spending a fortune.
Battery and Chargers for Syma S107/s107g R/C Helicopter
The battery can be charged with a usb charger (which comes with the helicopter), an a/c charger or by using the transmitter (which drains the batteries in the transmitter). A 30-45 minute charge will give you 8-12 minutes of flight time.
You have to watch the battery carefully. Draining it completely or overcharging it is a quick way to destroy it.
3.7V Li-po Battery for SYMA S107 Original Factory Replacement Part S107G-19
Using this usb charger, it will take 30-45 minutes to fully charge your Li-po battery.
Never fly the Syma S107 outside!
The S107 uses IR technology, so sunlight will render it almost useless. Plus it can't withstand winds over 5 mph. Even the draft from an open window or the air blowing from your air conditioner could cause a crash.
More R/C Helicopters
Photos and text; Â© 2011-2013 Catherine Taylor. All Rights Reserved
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
All comments are moderated