Syma S102/S102g R/C Helicopter
The Syma s102g Black Hawk UH-60 r/c helicopter is a great present for anyone between the ages of 8 and 80. With it's incredible details and flashing lights, it looks totally awesome. And you can't beat the precise control this remote control helicopter offers. The Syma s102g is very durable (so it's perfect for little ones who get a kick out of crashing it) and its replacement parts are surprisingly cheap.
Syma s102g R/C Helicopter
Syma S102G Black Hawk UH-60CHECK PRICE
About the Syma s102/s102g R/C Helicopter
- It's 8.5 inches long and weighs 1.1 pound
- It can fly 6 different directions, forward, reverse, right, left, up and down
- It has a 30 foot flight radius
- Because of the gyroscope technology and it's light weight, the Syma s102 offers finer, more precise control than other helicopters.
- It's a 3.5 channel, which means it'll correct itself in flight
- After charging 20-30 minutes, it'll fly for 5-6 minutes.
- The flashing red and blue lights make for some great visual effects
Replacement Parts For Syma s102g R/C Helicopter
This replacement parts set for the Syma s102g includes 2 main Upper blades, 2 main lower blades,1 Balance Bar, connect Buckle,1 set of Spare Upper Main Grips and 1 Spare Tail Blade (Rear Rotor )
Balance Bar and Tail BladeCHECK PRICE
Balance BarCHECK PRICE
Bid On A Syma s102g
Video Reviews of the Syma s102g R/C Helicopter
More R/C Helicopters
Photos and text; Â© 2012-2013 Catherine Taylor. All Rights Reserved
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.