Collection of Trivia Quiz
When I got connected to the Internet in 2001, I discovered the wonderful world of chatting. In search for a more interesting chat experience, I went chatroom hopping and my Almighty Mouse must have pointed me to this Filipino trivia chatroom named WW2BAM (named after the game show -Who Wants to be a Millionaire) that was housed then in the old Yahoo user chatroom. This chatroom have created a community of Filipino trivia enthusiasts, I become an active trivia player and have a fair share of being a quiz master.
In order to host a challenging trivia game. I have compiled a lot of Trivia questions by researching on the internet, encyclopedia, books to keep up with the growing number of trivia players. The WW2BAM chatroom has been a favourite place for me to hang out at night and chat with friends for over two and a half years. But things have changed and I don't have that much time on my hand.
One day, I was tidying my computer desk and found my floppy disk where I kept my WW2BAM trivia questions, I have spent countless hours researching and typing this information. Definitely I don't want to throw my WW2BAM Trivia disk, it is a memento of my chatting days.
I have to put these files in order and I thought it would only take me a few minutes to do it. But even the mighty Librarian - Melville Dewey won't be able to use his magic wand to categorize these files at this moment.
The files are arranged in different format, most of the files are in questions and answers, others are in alphabetical order and few are arranged according to difficult, hard, easy questions. Some are just entitled general info, unusual categories like acronyms, ABC game, where is? dictionary game, who am I?, quotations, Philippine trivia questions, and a large file entitled General information. Gee, I didn't realize that this would be a big job.
What will I do with these files anyway, why I am wasting my time in categorizing them if they will just stay in my documents and nobody will read them?
I guess, the idea of posting a Hub trivia quiz regularly will be the best way to go and creating hubs in different categories for the trivia question is the best medium for me to use because I can do it on a weekly basis, like a trivia for the week or a history trivia quiz, I think my collection of trivia questions have found a home.
So let me start posting......
General Knowledge Quiz
- General Knowledge Trivia Quiz 1 - Free Trivia Quiz. Test your general knowledge. Three sets of General Information Trivia Games for you to enjoy.
- General Knowledge Trivia Quiz 2 - Includes 30 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for you to enjoy. Wide range of topics. . .Challenge yourself, have fun.
- Science Trivia Quiz - Free Science trivia questions with answers. Test your science general knowledge with these three sets of trivia quiz.
- Mathematics Trivia Quiz - Do you want a challenge ....How good are you in mathematics? Let's see. . . you will find three sets of general information mathematics trivia quiz, if you are not sure just scroll down to find the answers.
- Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? - Easy Mathematics Quiz - Easy mathematics quiz for primary students. If you are looking for a general mathematics quiz for upper primary students this hub contains 3 sets of quizzes ranging from time, money multiplication, addition and division.
- Verbal Analogies Practice Test
Free online verbal analogies test.
- Elvis Presley Trivia Quiz - Are you an Elvis Presley's fan? How well do you know Elvis? Here is a set of three Elvis Presley trivia quiz, that will test your knowledge. Free!!!!
Christmas Trivia Quiz
- Christmas Trivia Quiz - One way of enjoying the Christmas season without much expense and to sneak in "quality family time" and a great way to learn more about Christmas. Try it!
Harry Potter Quiz
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Trivia Quiz
Free trivia questions. 30 easy to hard questions about Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Plus a bonus multiple choice questions.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Quiz
Here is a collection of easy and hard trivia quiz game for you. This will test you how much do you really know about Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. You can write your answer in the comments box.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Quiz
Here is a collection of 40 questions ranging from easy to difficult about Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling, the second in the Harry Potter series. It follows Harry, Ron and Hermione through their second year at Hogwarts.
Filipino Trivia Quiz
- Filipino Trivia Quiz - Free Philippine Trivia Quiz with answers. Wide range of topics such as history, geography, and general information about people, places and culture.