Wandering Willows: A Casual Adventure Game
Strategies and Hints for Wandering Willows
Have you fixed your hot air balloon yet? Wandering Willows is a fun casual adventure game where you can interact with a variety of characters and fulfill a bounty of quests in order to fix your balloon and go home! Are you stuck? Need a game hint? Looking for game cheats? This lens will be your best gaming resource.
What is Wandering Willows?
An Adventure Downloadable Game
Wandering Willows is a casual adventure game. In this game, your hot air balloon got a hole and now you're stranded. In order to fix your balloon, you'll have to interact with all the characters in the small town you're in. And not just human characters. There are over 40 pets for you to befriend and train and over 160 quests for you to fulfill. You'll have to garden, bake, design clothes and bouquets. This game is totally addicting (don't say I didn't warn you), especially if you're the type for open-ended style questing games. Before long, you'll move from acquaintance status to best friend status with several of the inhabitants. Gorgeous graphics and totally whimsical, this game is sure to enthrall you.
Beat Wandering Willows Yet?
Have you completed the game?
Basic Hints and Strategies
Things to help you get started in Wandering Willows
Alright, this game feels pretty self-explanatory in terms of how to play it, but here are some general hints and approaches that might help you out.
- Explore! Don't forget to explore both the grassland and the tropics. Talk to everyone you meet.
- Play through the quests. You gotta do them so the people will like you and become your friend.
- You can increase friendship by giving people gifts.
- It's not necessary to do EVERY quest in order to get back on your balloon.
- For fun, try for some of the medals. For example, become everyone's best friend to get the Social Butterfly medal. Here are hints to get the biologist medal.
24 Online Medals at PlayFirst.com
Win these by playing the game!
Here's the complete list of online medals. You can find them in your profile page after you join Playfirst.
- Best Friends Forever: Become best friends with one character
- Pet Trainer: Level up a pet to max level
- Biologist: Get an egg of ever pet
- Master Tailer: Own all the patterns
- Master Collar Maker: Get every collar pattern in the game
- Balloonist: Fix your balloon (beat the game)
- Detail Oriented: Complete all the quests
- Social Butterfly: Be best friends with everyone
- Mama: Hatch a pet
- Acquaintances: Reach acquaintance level with other characters
- Tropical Traveler: Make it to the second map
- Torzil Egg: Find the Torzil egg before 4/7/09
- Beepbop Egg: Find the Beepbop egg before 4/7/09
- Jamjam Egg: Find the Jamjam egg before 4/7/09
- Filo Egg: Find the Filo egg before 4/7/09
- Gruffie Egg: Find the Gruffie egg before 4/7/09
- Roopa Egg: Find the Roopa egg before 4/7/09
- Rasa Egg: Find the Rasa egg before 4/7/09
- Moogor Egg: Find the Moogor egg before 4/7/09
- Loopia Egg: Find the Loopia egg before 4/7/09
- Swirlie Egg: Find the Swirlie egg before 4/7/09
- Wandering Willows Ultimate Egg Hunter: Find all the eggs before 4/7/09
Wandering Willows Walkthrough Links - Best on the web!
If you've got one to add, leave me a note in my guestbook at the bottom.
- Gamezebo Walkthrough
Hands down, the best walkthrough there is. But really! This walkthrough offers maps and the entire quest list. It tells you where the animals are, what kinds of food you can find in each region, everything! It even tells you clothing patterns and foo
- Spreadsheets on Hobbit Hollow
You no longer have to register to see the walkthroughs. You'll also probably discover that the forum has spreadsheets for a bunch of other games you'll enjoy.
- PlayFirst Forum
Get your questions answered here and find the answers to other people's questions.
- Complete walkthrough (jayisgames)
This walkthrough is spoiler-style, meaning that initially, everything is covered. That way, you can reveal only the parts of the walkthrough you want to see so it doesn't spoil the whole game for you.
- Food Recipes (jayisgames)
This is a Google Docs spreadsheet of all the food recipes.
- Pets Likes and Dislikes (jayisgames)
This is a Google Document of what pets like and dislike.
Wandering Willows Game Review Link - To buy or not to buy?
Got your own hints and strategies to share? Leave a message!