Wooden Balance Bikes for Girls
Girls just want to have fun too! and look good on their Wooden Balance Bike
Welcome to my Hub Page about Wooden Walking or Balance bikes for Girls. What inspired me to start writing about them was a few weeks ago I was visiting a friend. we were about to take her 3 year old son out for a walk when I noticed in a corner amongst all his other plastic and metal toys, this beautify made wooden bike. I went over to have a look and noticed it had no pedals. So I asked my friend, what is it? She said it was a walking bike that he got for his birthday to help her son learn to how to ride by helping him develop coordination and balance. I was curious, so played with it for a while with her son, to me it was so coolest thing I have seen with great design and not many components in its construction. I had to find out more about them.
So I made a Hub page about them called " Wooden Walking or Balance Bikes" containing the history of balances bikes and useful resources.
But as I was researching this topic and some of the styles, i noticed that most of the balance bike's were designed and targeted for the boys, What about the girls? There were information out there but required more researching, So here is the result of my research so far.
If you are interested in the history of Balance Bikes or them in general refer to my Hub page on "Wooden walking or balance bikes"
Kiddimoto Wooden Balance Bikes
Kiddimoto is a UK brand of realistic Wooden Balance Bikes that are modelled on actual motor bikes. These bikes are idea for either IndoorÂ orÂ outdoor use and will provide children hours of fun. As aÂ first bikeÂ they are more thanÂ just a toysÂ helping them to learn balance, co-ordination and control, before progressing to a pedal bicycle.
Kiddimoto balance bikes are a high quality bike, designed in the UK, CE marked and tested to EN71 safety standards. etc.
The construction of the bike are made of a birch ply wood sourced from managed forests and is painted using child safe paint, making Kiddimoto Bikes both safe for your child as well as the environment.
Available in a variety of colours
- Designed in the UK, CE marked and tested to EN71 safety standards
- Made from Birch ply wood sourced from sustainability managed forests.
- Painted using a high quality child safe paint
- Recommend for 2-5 years of age
NOTE: Color may vary from display, please click on link for other options.
Kiddimoto Superbike Balance Bike, Pink
The Kiddimoto Superbike is based on real big engine sports motorbikes. The Superbike range include the classic design features found on the real thing, including fairings, under seat exhaust pipes, styled tanks and tails and a sculptured rear swinging arm.
- Slick Tyres
- Classic design found on the real bike
- Underseat Exhaust Pipes
- Styled Tanks and Tails
- Sculpted rear swinging arm
Kiddimoto Scrambler Girl's Balance Bike
Kiddimoto Scrambler wooden balance bikes are designed around off road motocross bikes.
- Treaded tyres
- Sculpted tanks and round front number board
- The scrambler is slightly taller with upright riding posture
- Underseat exhaust pipes
- Styled tanks and tails
- Sculpted rear swinging arm
Kiddimoto Scooter Balance Bike, Bermuda Pink
All have unique features that are representative of a time when scooters ruled the roads, were true status symbols and were definitely the wheels to be seen with.
- Represents the classic scooter
- Gives an upright, comfortable riding position
- Groovy colours
Smart Gear Wooden Balance Bikes
Fun on a Balance Bike
Smart Gear Wonderland is an American producer of educational Eco- friendly toys, manufacturing smart toys for cool kids. Including Rockers, Ride-Ons, Walkers, Push & Pull toys, Mini Vehicles, Pretend Play, Organic Plush and more!
Winner of The Parents Best Toys award in 2008 & 2009.
Smart Balance Bikes are made from Birch wood with real inflatable rubber tires, handle bar grips, cushioned leatherette seat and our own unique carry handle incorporated in the bikes body.
- PAC-free inflatable rubber tires with anÂ extended, angled Air Valve making it easier to inflate tires
- Rubber handle bar grips
- Cushioned leatherette seat
- Spoke less disk wheel to prevent feet from getting caught
- Unique carry handle incorporated in the bike's body for adults
- Limited steering radius to prevent falls
- Adjustable seats height for growing children, 5 positions from 12.5 to 17.5 inches
- Age- 2- 60 pounds
Eco Friendly Features:
- Wooden from replenish-able sources
- Formaldehyde free glue
- -Non toxic paints & lacquer used in construction
- Carton make from recycle paper and water based ink printing
Smart Gear Bikes meet or exceed the highest levels of safety and quality for United States (ASTM-F963 and CPSC) and European (EN-71) standards.
More Wooden Bikes!
- Tike Princess Pink Run Bike - Australia
"Tike" is short for “toddlers bike” and is Australia’s favorite wooden balance bike brand, as well as one of the leaders in the industry.
- Hip Kids - Pink Childrens Wooden Balance Bike
Hipkids is an Australian that produces a large range of kids toys, furniture & home ware. Its Pink children balance bike includes a BONUS Wooden bike stand as well as a detachable canvas basket. Great stuff!
- Kiddimoto Wooden Balance Bikes
Kiddimoto is a UK based family business that produces a large range of wooden balance bikes in bright and colorful styles. Models include Super bikes, Scramblers, Scooter, Choppers and Kurve. There online store is worth as look as some models are not