- Quality of Life & Wellness
How To Create That Perfect Life For Yourself
THINGS THAT WOULD NOT MAKE A PERFECT LIFE
Do you want to know how to create that perfect life for yourself? I know I do, but as you know there is nothing exactly perfect in anyone's life, but we sure can try as hard as we can to get the closest as possible to making that perfect life.
First and foremost we must live our life clean and sober each and everyday of our lives. I am not saying to never have a drink of alcohol in your life, but I know many of us, including myself, can not have just that one drink, so those that are in this category just must not drink at all and that include me.
Living the clean life is the one of the best ways to create that perfect life for yourself.
Just think about it for one moment and ask yourself a few questions that would spoil living that perfect life. Mine are as follows and maybe you might find a couple that relate to your life.
- Drinking and using drugs would certainly not let you enjoy that perfect life.
- Continuing to be in some sort of trouble in your life.
- Having hatred towards others.
- Lying to others and to yourself.
- Not giving yourself enough credit in whatever you do in life.
- Not respecting yourself and other.
- Thinking negative thoughts each and everyday.
These things will not make you have that perfect life as we see it. These things above will make you have one horrible life that you would not be very proud of. All the above can be avoided if you really want to at least try to have the perfect life that you can be proud of and share with those who love and care about you.
CREATE YOUR PERFECT LIFE
The way I see it if you wish to have the best life you can is to love yourself first and then transfer that love you have for yourself to others. Let others, such as your spouse, children, family and friends know that they are special in your heart and praise those that have warranted such.
- Keep a positive attitude in your life 24/7 and never be negative.
- Enjoy your time and spend quality time with your spouse and children. This quality time will be something they will never forget.
- Do things that are productive and rewarding which will make you proud of your accomplishments.
- Cherish every moment in your life.
- Learn to love God because as he love all of us and will never leave your side no matter what happens. The presence of God in your heart and soul will brighten your life if you let him in.
THE PERFECT LIFE
- How To Put Your Heart And Soul Into Building A Wonderful Life
If you want to read more on putting your Heart and Soul into building a better life than you should continue to read this hub. Have you ever wanted to do something so bad, but just didn't put enough effort into making that dream a reality?