- Mental Health»
The Mind Control---A better way to deal with your wavering mind
There is an enormous power in every person .Only those people climb the stair of success who knows how to control and use their inner power. Only those are victors who know how to mind control.Now, question arises. What is the necessity for Mind’s Control? Why one would desire such a state of existence in the first place? Who would be willing to put efforts to reach such a state of "win-mind"?
Before we effectively overcome the mind power. We’d like to understand exactly what is...
- Mind is not a horrible, visible and tangible thing. Our thoughts constitute our mind. It’s the continual flow of thoughts, just as a river with the continual flow of water. When the thoughts flow one after another uninterruptedly comprised of desires, habits, feeling, concepts, percepts so on led to any conclusion this powerful instrument is called mind.
- A mind could be compared with stream. A stream is described as very quick, violent, slow, serene, clean and sloppy if the waters within the stream are very quick, violent slow, serene, clean and sloppy respectively. Similarly, the mind is asserted to be unsettled, worried, stressed, vulgar, clean, pure and cool if the thoughts are upset, restless, stressed, vulgar, clean, pure and quiet, respectively. In other phrases, river change his nature as per water or mind change his nature as per its thoughts. We can calm our subconscious mind by understanding the reasons of its wavering or tossing.
Reasons of mind wavering
A mind fickle when it gives up all good deeds, truthfulness, self-discipline, purity, and spiritual discipline. And it become out of control continuously runs after transitory things. Seven major reasons of" Wavering Minds” are...
- The mind that remains “unsatisfied, and beg for more" become very "miserable" and un calm.
- When it wanders aimlessly in the ten directions without any destination and “continuously runs after fleeting things".
- When unconscious mind fall to the trap of illusion. It makes when man view himself as the inventor of all things and forget the Divine Name.
- When the mind wanders around pursuing wealth. All great philosophers and thinkers show us to dole cash out, not to store up.
- Inebriated with worldly love and emotional attachment: The unbalanced emotional attachment to worldly things is main reason of stress
- Continually committing sins, again and again
- The fickle mind does not know the way
Necessity of mind conquest
The mind has the quality of getting the character of whatever it’s engaged in. Whenever it remains busy in fulfilling the material desires and refuses to believe within the title of god then this subconscious mind becomes one of our greatest enemy which is truly responsible for all man’s suffering. The wavering mind is real culprit for all conflicts and problems of human life. It also separates man from God and creates the veil of illusion between us. Somehow or other if we come to know how to manage our mind, then we can perform numerous things in our life and “conquered” mind will become our best friend. But on the other hand we also know the disastrous consequences of an uncontrolled mind.
Life with “subconscious mind” becomes so dull and miserable such a lot that he may even head to extent of committing suicide.
There is a close connection between happiness and regulated mind. If you want to live life in its full capacity and desires that the fullness of youth rises in you like waves in the storm, and tosses you around day and night then you should definitely stop wavering your crazy mind. So that there has been laid so much emphasis on regulating the mind in all the sacred books of the world.
Do you agree conquering mind is conquering world?
7 ways to mind control
Every person wants happiness and complete satisfaction. But it could achieve only with fully mind control. Because when the mind is conquered, its turbulent wanderings are stopped and life becomes "Divine and Blissful".But, it is extremely difficult to control ever changing mind. Before we pass away we should realize the simplest way to manage the mind and utilize the chance of this life commencement itself to curb the mind even while it is too difficult to curb. Here are some useful and practical points to control mind discussed in the following lines
- All notions exist in the mind.Simply; purify the mind with the mind. Destroy the mind with the mind. Mind is like a garden as we sow we will cut.
- By focusing on God’s name will bring mind control and inner peace of mind. In other words give your problems to god and he all give you peace and joy in an unstable world
- The meditation or practicing yoga is practical philosophy and science of self-realization. Practicing yoga improves digestion and calms the mind. While, meditation techniques stop the activities of mind.
- By recalling the death. The death remind us that we are only a traveler into this world fair.This feeling prevent us from committing sins and smoothing our minds.
- Always keep the association of those advanced souls who has avoided all negatives and controlled their thoughts
- By firm- determination, regular practicing, renunciation of desires, be-balanced in life and some devotion and services are best and most effective methods of conquering mind.
- Eradication of ego, prayer, devotion, humility and study are some simple mind control techniques.
Lastly, if we want to straighten our minds or transform into psychological and spiritual wholeness then we need to patch our ways and change our habits and tendencies. We need to engage in God’s name with sharp genuineness, confidence, earnestness, and eagerness so that our mind becomes calm and control. Religion indicates acquiring the Divine Knowledge, Joy of giving, and eradication of selfishness and greed ("I-ness") from within are powerful cleaning methods of mind. It helps purify the brain and the faculties. Refinement of the faculties demonstrates stopping of their material requests for sense-satisfaction, and purifying of the mind indicates connected with the God.