exercise and its benefits
Exercise and its benefits
Here I am going to tell and share my thoughts about depression,
anxiety or we can say tension and going to tell you benefits of
exercise .I am also using this way and feel more confident and happy
Regular exercise has been proven to help:
- Reduce stress
- Ward off anxiety and feelings of depression
- Boost self-esteem
- Improve sleep
Exercise also has these added health benefits:
- It strengthens your heart.
- It increases energy levels.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- It improves muscle tone and strength.
- It strengthens and builds bones.
- It helps reduce body fat.
Exercise which can be done regularly:-
- Golf (walking instead of using the cart)
- Housework, especially sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming
- Jogging at a moderate pace
- Low-impact aerobics
- Playing tennis
- Yard work, especially mowing or raking
It makes you look fit and healthy. and keeps mind cool for those who are suffering from depression , anxiety and panic can go for group exercise
because with it you can share your feelings with others it will do medicinal work with exercise or you can go for it with your friends and family members.
Try to exercise at least 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week.. Take it easy if you are just beginning. Start exercising for 20 minutes. Then you can build up to 30 minutes.Drink Plenty of water.
While making your schedule for exercise note down these things:-
- Choose an activity you enjoy. Exercising should be fun.
- Put your exercise routine into your schedule. If you need reminding, put it on your calendar.
- Variety is the spice of life. Make sure you vary your exercises so that you don't get bored. Check your local gymnasium or community center for an assortment of exercise programs.
- Don't let exercise programs break the bank. Unless you are going to be using them regularly, avoid buying health club memberships or expensive equipment.
- Stick with it. If you exercise regularly, it will soon become part of your lifestyle and will help reduce your depression.
IF you feel anything wrong with you do consult to your doctor
You must remember that:-
1. Self confidence is only medicine for depression.
2. Never tell your secrets to others.
3. Do not think about your past"FORGET IT" even for your
future follow only your present.
4. Do not ignore anyone accept him even if you do not like him
try to find his good qualities not bad once.
5. DO not sit at one place I mean to say if you are not feeling
well at home go out side so it will refresh your mood .
Following these steps you will feel change in you
if you have any question do share with me